Rotary International District 2240 Czech Republic and Slovak Republic z.s., office in Dusíkova 4829/16, 586 01 Jihlava, IČ 86595130 (later only D2240), is the organizer of the conference WEEK OF ROTARY IN PRAGUE 11th – 19th May 2019 and is also the controller of your personal data given on your conference registration form, as well as during your registration fee payment.
Based on your registration for the D2240 Conference, we have processed your personal data to this extent: first name, surname, nickname, year of birth, nationality, town, telephone number, email address, Rotary or Rotaract Club. The reason for processing this personal data is the creation of a record of registered participants and fulfilment of contract on provision of ordered services for Conference participation.
The participant’s year of birth is used to differentiate between participants who have the same name, and this anonymous data will further be used for statistical purposes. Personal data provided to D2240 will be deleted within 3 monthsof the end of the conference.
D2240 also processes personal data as far as it concerns first name, surname and bank account number for a period of 5 years commencing from the end of the accounting period of 2019, in order to comply with the recording requirements under Act. No. 563/1991 Coll., on Accounting. These personal data are also processed, on D2240’s behalf, by the bank: Československá obchodní banka, a.s., at Radlická 333/150, 150 57 Praha 5, IČ: 00001350, which is a contracted partner of D2240 for providing payment services and also by ORKÁN plus, s.r.o., at Makovského náměstí 3147/2, Žabovřesky, 616 00 Brno, IČO: 276 86 710, which provides accounting services.
Your personal data are processed electronically by D2240 and its contracted partners who provide technical solutions for website: https://rotaryprague2019.cz/. These are: ProfiHOSTING s.r.o., at Brněnská 412/59, 783 01 Olomouc, IČ 27844765 a Mgr. Šárka Olivíková, at Ječmínkova 21, 779 00 Olomouc, IČ: 66706271.
As well as the above, D2240 gathers together your IP address via the website https://rotaryprague2019.cz/, which is processed via our website technical cookies (small text files which are stored on your computer and allow analysis of your website usage), as well as through the services of Google Analytics by Google Inc, (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google"). D2240 on its website: https://rotaryprague2019.cz/ uses the function of an IP anonymization with Google Analytics. This way your IP address within the EU member countries or within other countries within the Agreement on the European Economic Area is shortened before transfer to Google in USA. Only under exceptional circumstances will unshortened IP addresses be transferred to the Google server in USA and will be shortened on its arrival there. More information on processing of personal data of the users by Google Analytics can be found on Google’s Privacy Statement:
The gathering of personal data by Google Analytics can be avoided by setting up your browser cookies. However, we alert you that in this case of limiting cookies from https://rotaryprague2019.cz/
It may mean that you are not able to utilise all the functions of this website. Our own gathering of cookies is automatically deleted after 30 days.
- The right to access your personal data: you have the right to be informed whether your personal data is being processed and if so, you have the right to access your personal data.
- The right to rectification and explanation: when your personal data is incorrect or unclear, you have the right to ask for rectification. D2240 will make the change without delay; you also have the right to explanation, if D2240 are processing your personal data unlawfully.
- The right to erasure: if you request erasure of your personal data , D2240 will delete without delay, however only when they are not required for any of their already declared purposes.
- The right to restriction of processing of your personal data: you have the possibility of requesting that D2240 restricts processing of your personal data if you are interested in a temporary restriction.
- The right to data portability: D2240 will transfer your personal data to another administrator if you so wish.
- The right to object: You have the right whenever you wish to object to the processing of your personal data by D2240.
- The right to transfer: You have the right to request D2240 to send your personal data, which they have processed in printed form, electronically.
- The right to complain: You have the possibility to address the Office for Personal Data Protection at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7 (www.uoou.cz), where you may make a complaint about unlawful processing.